Our Girls!

Our Girls!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Snow Snow go away


There has to be an end in site.. after last night and this morning I don't think I can handle any more. With all the rain that we got and then switching to snow, we are guessing that some ice built up on our dish. Well the wind was strong last night and hitting at the right angle... well something (we are assuming the dish cables) banged on the side of the house all night. Of course the wall it was hitting just happen to be right by our bed. Needless to say, it was driving us nuts and neither Chris nor I got a lot of sleep.
Then Chris's alarm went off at 2:15 so he could go in and plow at 3:00. I don't know what happened next, but Chris is heading down stairs and Caitlyn started crying. I thought maybe she would go back down, but nope. She started yelling for Daddy and Mommy. So I went in there and she was WIDE awake. I went to bring her back to our bed and she saw Chris at the bottom of the stairs. Of course then she wanted to talk to Daddy. When Chris finally left, I thought she would lay down in bed and go to sleep with me. Man was I wrong! I heard the clock chime 3:00 and then 4:00 all that while still hearing the banging/clicking sound on the side of the house AND Caitlyn being wide awake and flopping all over the bed and hitting me. Finally she must have fallen asleep around 4:30 and so did I. When my alarm went off at 5:15, I hit snooze until 5:45. What a lovely morning and I can't wait for spring!!!!


No comments: