Our Girls!

Our Girls!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

2nd Birthday

I can't believe that my baby girl is already 2 years old. Realistically, she has been in the terrible two's for quite some time but I really think they got worse after Saturday! Is that possible?!?!? We celebrated on Saturday with a group of our friends and then on Sunday with Chris's family. I believe fun was had by all. You will see from the pictures, that her dad has spoiled her and gotten her a bounce house. The limit on it says 250 pounds so of course he had to try it out, didn't go so hot and of course I didn't have the camera to see the house closing in on him. When he jumped in, the connection to the air blower came off and down came the house. Good thing Caitlyn wasn't there to see that happen.







I will put a few pictures of the party in here so everyone can enjoy them.


The bounce house






My Mom had gotten Caitlyn this trampoline for her b-day and some of the other kids were trying it out also. I am a bad neighbor and can't tell for sure which twin this is. My guess is Jenny so I am sorry if I got it wrong! :)






Every gift got the same gasp of air as she opened it. It was pretty funny but hard to capture on camera.






The cake eating.. you can see that things were going to good but then....




Someone (Johanna) gave her the idea that her Care Bear could so swimming in the ice cream after it melted. Thanks! :)







You can almost see it in Jayden's eyes "Man your going to be getting into some big trouble". But don't let you be fooled by that innocent look on his face....




James just wanted to get involved in it also. His mom thought it was all funny while Caitlyn was getting dirty, but as soon as the red headed boys started to join in, it wasn't as funny any more. Right Amy!!!


I didn't get any pictures of it, but by the time the Flugge-Smith's left our house. The three kids (Jayden, Caitlyn and James) had so much sand on them that I think we might need to put some more in the sand box. But they had a blast and the parents learned to just let it go and let them have fun!

No comments: